Use Dynamo to manage Revit data webinar
Use Dynamo to Manage Revit Data
Thursday, Feb. 16, 2023
Watch the recording now
We will continue to review how Dynamo helps manage Revit data for a variety of purposes from eliminating manual processes to locating sequence errors and more. The workflows include defining the different types of parameters required, extracting data, and using a Dynamo script to condition elements easily.
- Review use of global, project, and shared parameters
- Use Shared Parameters to Copy Parameters between Elements
- Create Revit schedules
- Use Dynamo scripts to manage data.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Autodesk Solutions.
Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
Autodesk Construction Cloud
Autodesk Construction Cloud for MEP
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Use Dynamo to Manage Revit Data
- Automate Sheet Element Data using Revit and Dynamo
- Create a Holiday Tree Revit Family
- Add Shared Parameters in Nested Revit Families
- Simplify Workflows with Nested Revit Families
- Coordinate using BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk Build
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Review What’s New in Revit 2023
- Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
- BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
- Revit: From BIM to 2D Construction Documents
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner