External Model => Dynamo => Revit
Thursday, June 17, 2021
Watch recording now
Join us for a look at how to bring external models into Revit using Dynamo and Autodesk Docs for document management. In this example, a SAT exported model delivers the geometry and Dynamo aids in transferring elements into Revit. Dynamo can also help organize individual pieces of geometry into a Revit assembly for creating shop drawings. Maintaining all of the associated files is made easier using Autodesk Docs.
Learn how to :
- Import individual pieces of geometry directly into Revit.
- Input parameter fields using Dynamo and Revit.
- Work with shared parameters and project parameters in Revit.
- Work with Revit Assemblies to make shop/production drawings.
- Work collaboratively with Revit worksharing and model hosting in the Autodesk Construction Cloud.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Webinar – Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Webinar – Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Webinar – Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation – Creating assemblies
- Webinar – Enhance Design with Revit and BIM Collaborate Pro
- Webinar – Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Webinar – See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Webinar – Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation for Mass Timber Structural Connection
- Webinar – BIM 360 Design Collaboration – Linking Model and Files Workflows
- Webinar – Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Webinar – Track Jobsite Safety with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Webinar – Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner