AutoCAD Fundamentals enables you to create a basic 2D drawing in AutoCAD. All topics, including features and commands, relate to both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT unless specifically noted otherwise in the class. The strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. Advanced tools such as creating reusable blocks and setting up layers, styles and templates are introduced throughout the class.
Topics in AutoCAD Fundamentals include:
- Understanding the workspace and user interface
- Basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools
- Organizing drawing objects on layers
- Inserting reusable symbols (blocks)
- Preparing a layout to be plotted
- Adding text, hatching, and dimensions
- Adding parametric constraints to objects
- Creating local, global, and Dynamic blocks
- Setting up layers, styles, and templates
- Learning plotting and publishing options
Online training runs 5.25 hours per day for 3 days.
Session links will be provided for each day.
No payment is required for registering. Minimum of 3 students required to run class.