Simplify Workflows with Revit Nested Families
Simplify Workflows with Nested Revit Families
Thursday, Oct 20, 2022
Watch the recording now
Learn the benefits of using nested Revit families for creating components that are often assembled together. You gain advantages with nested families as they allow for applying different configurations such as rotated, flipped, and mirrored layouts. You can also make changes within the nested Revit family without affecting all the families in a project.
- Nest and share families to combine the geometry of multiple families
- Link family parameters
- Create work plane-based families
- Place and adjust components within the nested family.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Autodesk Solutions.
Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
Autodesk Construction Cloud
Autodesk Construction Cloud for MEP
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Simplify Workflows with Nested Revit Families
- Coordinate using BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk Build
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Review What’s New in Revit 2023
- Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
- BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
- Revit: From BIM to 2D Construction Documents
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Explore the “I” in BIM with Revit and Dynamo
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner