Kelar Pacific Project Services
“As your technology partner in the AEC industry, Kelar Pacific can help your team with project services from pre-development to redevelopment. We review technology continually, looking for ways to increase efficiencies in your business that create better projects for your customers and profits for you.”
Commercial UAV Drone Services
Kelar Pacific uses the latest enterprise level drone equipment and processing platforms. Our FAA licensed and insured pilots can provide a full range of industrial and commercial services including site survey, Cut/Fill calculation, Overlay and BIM integration for site progress surveys, inspection services for power lines, power grids, communications, security, buildings and construction project tracking. We can supply high quality, high resolution images and video of hard to reach locations without putting any of your resources at risk. If you have a hard or dangerous area to access above ground location and require high resolution images to satisfy inspection needs, contact us.
Imagine being tasked with creating as-built model for a 200-foot underground tunnel between the power plant and main building. It could take a team weeks to accomplish using measuring tape or laser hand tools.
By using reality capture technologies such as 3D LiDAR scanning and Edgewise automated feature extraction tools, you can reduce the man hours and site visits required to begin your renovation design. Once scanned, you can take any measurement sitting at your computer.
3D LiDAR Scanning Services
For projects that require accurate detail of existing conditions, Kelar Pacific can laser scan your project, or any part of a project, and deliver to you an accurate 3D model for designing renovations. Unlike manual methods, laser scanning can capture details down to millimeter accuracy. Ceiling contents can be captured to identify existing utilities such as HVAC, plumbing, electrical and more. When you start with accurate as-built conditions, you can complete projects on time without costly delays due to conflicts and rework.
Other Laser Scanning Services available:
- As-built Documentation
- Structural Analysis
- Floor Flatness – Heat map
- Document project progress:
- Infrastructure before closing walls
- Post tension cables before a concrete pour
- Site Topography
- Building maintenance efficiency for older buildings.
BIM / CAD Design Services
Use our dedicated staff of architects and construction professionals to help your team transition to BIM, or perform BIM services for your projects. Whether you need a basic 2D to 3D conversion or advanced Revit families, you benefit from the combination of our technical and construction knowledge to deliver the best-in-class models. Services include:
- Design & Constructability Review
- BIM Coordination (QA/QC)
- BIM Specifications & Execution Plans
- BIM Modeling
- 4-D – Scheduling, Phase Planning
- 5-D – Quantity Take Off, Cost
- Laser Scan to 3D Model
- Point Layout
If you ever feel like you know things can be done better and faster yet don’t know where to start, nor have the time, we can assess and deliver recommendations to help your business grow. We meet with your team to review the current systems and understand any unsupported pain points. Services include:
- Evaluating existing systems and workflows
- Managing the demo process to review new solutions
- Preparing a budget for implementation
- Scheduling deployment
- Guidance for the RFP process, if needed
- Setting implementation and training timeline.
We help owners, architecture, engineering, and construction firms manage capital project budgets, construction costs, project schedules and claim services efficiently. Services include:
- Master Scheduling
- PM Scheduling
- Cost Estimating
- Project Controls
- Document Management (QA/QC)
- Claims / Change Order Preparation
- Construction Defect Analysis
Perhaps you’ve recently selected a new time-saving software that is installed and ready-to-go? Now it’s up to you to make the magic happen. Yet, who has time to do that on top of already tight schedules? Call us for implementation relief.
Even with cloud services that simplify some office processes, there is still plenty of maintenance required for hardware, software, and mobile devices. Our IT team is perfect for small to medium-sized firms who benefit from a shared IT resource.
Leverage our skills and experience for your network infrastructure needs including design, configuration and implementation of LANs, WANs, and VPNs.
- Virtualization Technology – such as Citrix, VMWare, and Microsoft
- WAN Optimization – for centralized services
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – initiate a plan before it happens
- Internet Connectivity Solutions – ensure a secure Internet connection
- Network Security – maintain firewalls and anti-virus software
- System Upgrades and Project Management
- Relocation Support
- On-site and Virtual Services
Imagine life where the various systems you have adopted are automated to pass data one way or bi-directionally. With over 30 years of experience in the construction technology, we can make it happen.
Many customers are finding Outlook 365 Exchange Online a more cost effective alternative to the traditional On-Premises Exchange server set up. The licensing is more flexible for addressing changes in the users count, and because a local Exchange server is no longer necessary with Office 365 Exchange Online, you have the added advantage of repurposing the server hardware and software for other projects. Kelar Pacific can help assess the benefits and migrate your existing profiles to Outlook 365, or the complete Office 365 Online suite, at an affordable rate.
The key advantages for migrating to Office 365 Exchange Online, from Exchange include:
- Reduce TCO of maintaining On-Premises Exchange server –
- Eliminate the subscription cost for Exchange server Antivirus and Antispam software.
- Save the cost of the Exchange server software and hardware maintenance and upgrades, security updates and patching.
- Reduce the cost and requirements for backup and speed up the overall disaster recovery time.
- Repurpose the Windows Server license use by Exchange server.
- Reclaim the hard disk space used by Exchange server information store.
- Cost of the migration to Office 365 Exchange can be reduced by use of 3rd party migration solutions.
When you need extra help, or want a bid presentation to seal the deal, consider us your go-to partner for renderings, drafting, detailing, coordination and more. It’s an honor to be part of your success.
There’s a big difference between building a virtual model and understanding field construction. Engage us to help with constructability reviews that can save you dollars downstream.
So much technology, so little time. Keep your focus on delivering your bottom-line projects while we deliver solutions that fit your needs.