Revu® Quantity Takeoffs & Estimation webinar
Bluebeam Revu – Quantity Takeoffs & Estimation
Thursday, May 4, 2023
Use Bluebeam to create your takeoffs and help build a better estimate. April McCall will guide you through the basic Revu features to simplify your bidding process.
- Calibrate pages with presets or customize your scale.
- Assign independent measurement units to a page (sq.ft., cu.yd. and more).
- Create counts using a text search or Visual Search for symbols.
- Add a Legend to a page with counts and measurements
- Review the Markups List and export details to a csv, pdf, or XML file.
- Connect counts to Excel using Quantity Link (eXtreme/Complete feature only).
With Revu you can build bids faster and with greater confidence, giving you more time to double-check the takeoffs and final estimate.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Revu.
Download a Free Bluebeam® Revu® trial.
Sign up for our Bluebeam VIP Resources page.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Revu – Quantity Takeoffs & Estimation
- Locate Revisions using Revu® Compare Documents
- Create Revu Tool Chests for Workflows
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Customize Revu Digital Stamps
- Create Revu Standards for Your Teams
- Revu 21 + Bluebeam Cloud
- Manage Document Sets
- Customize Markups Tips & Tricks
- Create Secure PDFs with Revu
- Create Your Own PDF Forms with Revu eXtreme
- Certify & Sign Documents using Revu
- Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu
- Organize Markups with Revu Spaces
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu