Work Sharing with Revit & Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
Thursday, August 19, 2021
Watch the recording now
As many of us continue to work from home, or split time between office and home, access to the latest design files is essential. Revit connects with Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro (previously BIM 360 Design) to simplify work sharing between distributed design teams. Joshua Miller will share the best practices for successful collaboration and model coordination using the Autodesk Construction Cloud.
- Access Controls
- Teams, projects, and account management.
- Assign and control permissions for project members.
- Cloud Worksharing for Revit
- Set up project teams.
- Schedule automatic uploads; never miss a critical model upload.
- Project Timeline
- Track when models have been updated by the project team.
- Advanced Change Analytics
- Identify design changes as models are uploaded to the cloud.
- Model Coordination
- Compare clashes between design models.
- Set up custom views
- Autodesk Docs as the Common Data Environment
- Manage design data in the cloud.
- Configure reviews and transmittals.
- Issue Tracking
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Explore the “I” in BIM with Revit and Dynamo
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation – Creating assemblies
- Enhance Design with Revit and BIM Collaborate Pro
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation for Mass Timber Structural Connection
- BIM 360 Design Collaboration – Linking Model and Files Workflows
- Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Track Jobsite Safety with BIM 360 Build
- Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
- Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner