Revit Model Preparation for 2D Documentation
Thursday, March 16, 2023
Watch the recording now
Revit delivers beneficial insights throughout a construction project which extend to 2D construction documents with proper Revit Model preparation. We will review efficiencies you gain when creating 2D project detail and documents within your Revit model.
Topics include how to:
- Use detailing and drafting tools in Revit.
- Determine detailing required.
- Modify Detail View properties.
- Duplicate Detail Views.
- Create Dependent Detail Views.
- Add Legends and annotation.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Revit Model Preparation for 2D Documentation
- Use Dynamo to Manage Revit Data
- Automate Sheet Element Data using Revit and Dynamo
- Create a Holiday Tree Revit Family
- Add Shared Parameters in Nested Revit Families
- Simplify Workflows with Nested Revit Families
- Coordinate using BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk Build
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Review What’s New in Revit 2023
- Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
- BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
- Revit: From BIM to 2D Construction Documents
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner