Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows
Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Watch the recording now
Learn how Revit families save time and create efficient workflows for projects. Joshua Miller will use Revit families to create mass timber structural connections for a unique design requiring variable lengths. The final product serves to create production drawings and fabrication files for both the steel and timber elements.
- Preliminary design. What are the constraints?
- Establish parameters based on constraints
- Create geometry linked to design parameters
- Create void geometry to cut the timber elements
- Work with global parameters
- Create Assemblies
- Finalize documentation.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows
- Use Dynamo with Revit Family Parameters – Part 2
- Control Revit family parameters using Dynamo
- Revit Model Preparation for 2D Documentation – Part 2
- Revit Model Preparation for 2D Documentation – Part 1
- Use Dynamo to Manage Revit Data
- Automate Sheet Element Data using Revit and Dynamo
- Create a Holiday Tree Revit Family
- Add Shared Parameters in Nested Revit Families
- Simplify Workflows with Nested Revit Families
- Coordinate using BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk Build
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Review What’s New in Revit 2023
- Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
- BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner