Model Coordination with BIM Collaborate Pro
Thursday, September 21, 2023
Watch the recording now
Join us as we delve into model coordination using BIM Collaborate Pro, where design teams compare models efficiently. We will focus on best practices for sharing design files and identifying clashes as well as tracking progress on the Project Timeline.
- Model Coordination
- Review file types and how they behave in the cloud environment.
- Compare clashes between design models.
- Set up custom views.
- Cloud Worksharing for Revit
- Set up project teams.
- Schedule automatic uploads; never miss a critical model upload.
- Project Timeline
- Track when models have been updated by the project team.
- Advanced Change Analytics
- Identify design changes as models are uploaded to the cloud.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Model Coordination with BIM Collaborate Pro
- Co-Author & Collaborate with BIM Collaborate Pro
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows
- Use Dynamo with Revit Family Parameters – Part 2
- Control Revit family parameters using Dynamo
- Revit Model Preparation for 2D Documentation – Part 2
- Revit Model Preparation for 2D Documentation – Part 1
- Use Dynamo to Manage Revit Data
- Automate Sheet Element Data using Revit and Dynamo
- Create a Holiday Tree Revit Family
- Add Shared Parameters in Nested Revit Families
- Simplify Workflows with Nested Revit Families
- Coordinate using BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk Build
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Review What’s New in Revit 2023
- Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner