Explore the “I” in BIM with Revit® and Dynamo
Thursday, July 15, 2021
Watch the recording now
The essence of “information” in Building Information Modeling creates the power of a 3D model. Joshua Miller will review a few areas where you have choices which can impact your workflows and data. The webinar will explore different types of parameters, managing data using schedules, and a data-oriented Dynamo application.
- When should you use global, project, and shared parameters?
- How can you manage data within a project using Revit schedules?
- How can you manage data within a project using Dynamo in conjunction with a spreadsheet?
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Explore the “I” in BIM with Revit and Dynamo
- Webinar – Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Webinar – Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Webinar – Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Webinar – Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation – Creating assemblies
- Webinar – Enhance Design with Revit and BIM Collaborate Pro
- Webinar – Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Webinar – See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Webinar – Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation for Mass Timber Structural Connection
- Webinar – BIM 360 Design Collaboration – Linking Model and Files Workflows
- Webinar – Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Webinar – Track Jobsite Safety with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Webinar – Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner