Explore Bluebeam Revu Measurement Tools
Thursday, February 2, 2023
Join April to explore the variety of measurement tools available in Revu. Once you calibrate a page, you can measure and count with confidence. Each measurement offers additional properties including depth, rise/drop, slope, and more. You can also set independent units of measure for area and volume on the same drawing.
Revu Measurements include –
- Center Radius / 3-Point Radius
- Cutouts – Polygon and Ellipse
- Dynamic Fill
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Customize Revu Digital Stamps
- Create Revu Standards for Your Teams
- Revu 21 + Bluebeam Cloud
- Manage Document Sets
- Customize Markups Tips & Tricks
- Create Secure PDFs with Revu
- Create Your Own PDF Forms with Revu eXtreme
- Certify & Sign Documents using Revu
- Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu
- Organize Markups with Revu Spaces
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu
- Compare Documents Instantly with Revu
- Customize Your Revu Tool Chest
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips