- This event has passed.
SD – Primavera P6 Advanced
March 25, 2019 @ 8:30 am - March 26, 2019 @ 5:00 pm$950
Primavera P6 Advanced Course Description
Pre-requisite: Must possess P6 Professional skills outlined in the basic 2- or 3-day course.
This course is designed for users that are proficient in the basic use of Primavera P6 Professional. Students will gain proficiency in managing resources and resource roles, cost loading using resources, review resource usage over the project lifecycle, resource driven schedules, resource leveling and prepare resource and cost projection reports.
- Review Roles and Resources
• Using Roles and Resources
- Understanding a resource driven schedules
- Managing project costs through resources
• Resource leveling and effects on the project schedule
• Planning resource and cost reports
• Preparing reports
Kelar Pacific AEC Project Services
6020 Cornerstone Ct. West, Suite 105
San Diego, CA 92121