- This event has passed.
SD – Navisworks Simulate & Manage 2019
March 14 @ 8:30 am - March 15 @ 5:00 pm$795
This course is a two day class covering all of the modules for Navisworks Manage and Simulate.
The Autodesk® Navisworks® Essentials course instructs students in real-world approaches to the software that combine 3D geometry from cross disciplines into one scene to enable effective model collaboration. This hands-on, instructor led class, will help students acquire the knowledge required to create, aggregate and markup the model. In this class we will introduce the students to TimeLiner, Animator, Scripter, and Presenter, as well as the Clash Detective tools within Autodesk Navisworks Manage.
Using Autodesk® Navisworks®, Simulate and Manage, students learn how to open, review, and run interference checks on 3D models with the Clash Detective. Students also learn how to link to task-scheduling files and create 4D construction simulations. Using the Animator and Scripter tools, students create interactive animations. In addition, students learn how the Presenter tools can help them create photorealistic images and animations.
- Describe the main features and functionality of Autodesk Navisworks.
- Open and append 3D files of different formats and save in the Autodesk Navisworks format for NWC, NWD and NWF file types.
- Create Selection Sets and Search Sets to manage the project correctly.
- Perform visual project model reviews using the built-in review and reporting tools.
- Create construction simulations of a project model to validate construction schedules.
- Use Animator and Scripter for interactive animations and presentations.
- Add materials, lighting and backgrounds with Presenter to project models, to create realistic images.
- Perform Clash Detection tests between file types of different consultant disciplines to check the Coordination of the model.
Kelar Pacific provides training and education on Navisworks® and the family of Autodesk® Products as well as consulting services. For more information, contact us.
Kelar Pacific AEC Project Services
6020 Cornerstone Ct. West, Suite 105
San Diego, CA 92121