- This event has passed.
SD – Bluebeam Revu Document Management
March 21, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - March 22, 2019 @ 6:00 pm$500
Revu Document Management is a course that teaches you and your staff how to use Revu to organize, navigate, slip sheet and manage changes in digital drawings. You will learn how to use Revu to keep track of all project document revisions and enhance document accessibility from the field through the use of document hyperlinking and Sets.
Course Outline: The Revu Document Management curriculum includes the following 7 modules:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Organizing Your Documents in the Thumbnails Tab
- Module 3: Creating a Navigable Drawing Set
- Module 4: Managing Changes and Revisions
- Module 5: Slip Sheeting
- Module 6: Easy Navigation and Distribution
- Module 7: Course Review
- Completion of the BCT Revu Basics Course or equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with PDF documents
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Office software such as Word and Excel
Kelar Pacific AEC Project Services
6020 Cornerstone Ct. West, Suite 105
San Diego, CA 92121