Date(s) - 01/14/2019 - 01/15/2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Kelar Pacific - SD
The objective of this course is to enable students to create a basic 2D drawing in AutoCAD. All topics, including features and commands, relate to both AutoCAD and AutoCAD LT unless specifically noted otherwise in the class.
The strategy is to start with a few basic tools that enable the student to create and edit a simple drawing, and then continue to develop those tools. More advanced tools are also introduced throughout the class as we progress.
Topics in this class include:
• Understanding the workspace and user interface
• Basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools
• Organizing drawing objects on layers
• Inserting reusable symbols (blocks)
• Preparing a layout to be plotted
• Adding text, hatching, and dimensions
• Adding parametric constraints to objects
• Creating local and global blocks
• Setting up layers, styles, and templates
• Learning plotting and publishing options
Kelar Pacific AEC Project Services
6020 Cornerstone Ct. West, Suite 105
San Diego, CA 92121
Bookings are closed for this event.