Revit MEP – Fundamentals
July 18 @ 6:00 am - August 10 @ 9:00 am$1,595
Only 10 seats left!
This course is intended to introduce the users to the Revit software user interface and the MEP components that make Revit a powerful and flexible engineering design and modeling tool. This course will also familiarize users with the tools required to create, document and print the parametric model. The examples and practices are designed to take the users through the basics of a full MEP project from linking in an architectural model to construction documents.
- Working with Revit’s basic viewing, drawing and editing commands.
- Working with linked Revit and CAD files.
- Inserting and connecting MEP components and using the System Browser.
- Creating HVAC Zones and systems with mechanical equipment, adding diffusers and duct work.
- Creating mechanical piping systems with mechanical equipment.
- Creating electrical circuits with electrical equipment, devices and lighting fixtures, adding cable trays and conduits.
- Creating plumbing systems with plumbing fixtures, for all plumbing systems.
- Testing all MEP systems.
- Creating and annotating construction documents.
- Adding tags and creating schedules.
- Detailing with the Autodesk Revit software.
REQUIRED – Autodesk Revit 2022: Fundamentals for MEP (Imperial Units) Training Manual (Electronic Version) – $95.00
PLEASE NOTE: eBooks are not available to download, PDF or print. If you prefer a physical copy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designed for –
This course is designed for new users of the MEP tools in Revit.
No previous CAD experience is necessary, however, architectural design, drafting, or engineering experience is highly recommended. It is also recommended that the student have a working knowledge of a recent version of Microsoft Windows.
What you get –
Students will get classroom access to the software and Autodesk Authorized Training courseware (these can be purchased in addition to the training) and the knowledge to get started with the architecture tools in Revit.
The course length is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the students. All courses will be taught on the most current release, depending on availability of courseware.
Online training runs 4 hours per day for 8 days (July 18, 20, 25, 27, August 1, 3, 8, 10).
Session links will be provided.
No payment is required for registering. Minimum of 3 students required to run class.
Only 10 seats left!