- This event has passed.
Revit Architecture 1 – Fundamentals
November 8, 2022 @ 6:00 am - November 17, 2022 @ 10:00 am$1,395
The objective of the Revit Architecture 1 – Fundamentals course is to enable you to create a full 3D architectural project model including walls, doors, windows, components, floors, ceilings, roofs, stairs, the basic tools that the majority of architectural users need. This includes how to navigate the user interface and use the basic drawing, editing, and viewing tools. The final part of the course focuses on creating construction documents.
- Understanding the purpose of BIM and how it is applied in the Autodesk Revit software.
- Navigating the Autodesk Revit workspace and interface.
- Working with the basic sketching and modifying tools.
- Linking CAD and Revit files as the basis of a project.
- Creating Levels and Grids as datum elements for the model.
- Creating a 3D building model with walls, curtain walls, windows, and doors.
- Adding component features, such as furniture and equipment.
- Adding floors, ceilings, and roofs to the building model.
- Modeling stairs, railings, and ramps.
- Setting up sheets for plotting with text, dimensions, details, tags, and schedules.
- Creating details.
REQUIRED – Autodesk Revit 2023: Fundamentals for Architecture (Imperial Units) Training Manual (Electronic Version) – $95.00
PLEASE NOTE: eBooks are not available to download, PDF or print. If you prefer a physical copy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Designed for –
This course is designed for new users of Revit Architecture.
No previous CAD experience is necessary, however, architectural design, drafting, or engineering experience is highly recommended. It is also recommended that the student have a working knowledge of a recent version of Microsoft Windows.
What you get –
Students will get classroom access to the software and Autodesk Authorized Training courseware (these can be purchased in addition to the training) and the knowledge to get started with the architecture tools in Revit.
The course length is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the students. All courses will be taught on the most current release, depending on availability of courseware.
Online training runs 4 hours per day for 6 days (Tues-Thurs).
Session links will be provided.
No payment is required for registering. Minimum of 3 students required to run class.