Date(s) - 02/11/2019 - 02/12/2019
8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Kelar Pacific - LA
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is an approach to the entire building life cycle. Revit Architecture is a powerful BIM program that supports the ability to coordinate, update, and share design data with team members throughout the design, construction, and management phases of a building’s life. A key component in managing the BIM process is to establish a company foundation for different types of projects by creating standard templates and custom elements. Having standard templates in place makes the process of any new project flow smoothly and efficiently.
The objective of the Revit Architecture BIM Management course is to enable students who have worked with Revit to expand their knowledge in setting up office standards with templates that include annotation styles, preset views, sheets, and schedules, as well as creating custom element types and families.
- Create custom templates with annotation styles, title blocks, and custom element styles
- Create schedules, including material takeoff schedules with formulas
- Create custom wall, roof, and floor types
- Set up a family file
- Create family geometry
- Create family types
- Create standard and custom stairs
- Create specific families, including custom doors and windows, in-place families, profiles, railings, and shared parameters
Contact us with any questions at 800-578-2457 or email.
Bookings are closed for this event.