LA – Bluebeam Revu Document Management
July 23 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm$500
Revu Document Management is a course that teaches you and your staff how to use Revu to organize, navigate, slip sheet and manage changes in digital drawings. You will learn how to use Revu to keep track of all project document revisions and enhance document accessibility from the field through the use of document hyperlinking and Sets.
Course Outline: The Revu Document Management curriculum includes the following 7 modules:
- Organizing Your Documents in the Thumbnails Tab
- Creating a Navigable Drawing Set
- Managing Changes and Revisions
- Slip Sheeting
- Easy Navigation and Distribution
- Course Review
- Completion of the BCT Revu Basics Course or equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with PDF documents
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Office software such as Word and Excel
5777 West Century Blvd., Suite 1575
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Kelar Pacific provides training on Bluebeam, and additional products in our locations in Los Angeles, or San Diego as well as convenient online training. To learn more on our additional training and services, contact us.