- This event has passed.
Civil 3D Fundamentals
March 28 @ 10:00 am - April 6 @ 1:00 pm$1,295
The Civil 3D Fundamentals course is designed for Civil Engineers and Surveyors who want to take advantage of the Civil 3D software’s interactive, dynamic design functionality. The Civil 3D software permits the rapid development of alternatives through its model-based design tools. You will learn techniques enabling you to organize project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks, and lay out pipe networks.
- Learn the Civil 3D user interface.
- Create and edit parcels and print parcel reports.
- Create points and point groups and work with survey figures.
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces.
- Create and edit alignments.
- Create data shortcuts.
- Create sites, profiles, and cross-sections.
- Create assemblies, corridors, and intersections.
- Create grading solutions.
- Create gravity fed and pressure pipe networks.
- Perform quantity takeoff and volume calculations.
- Use plan production tools to create plan and profile sheets.
REQUIRED – Autodesk Civil 3D 2023: Fundamentals (Imperial Units) Training Manual (Electronic Version) – $95.00
PLEASE NOTE: eBooks are not available to download, PDF or print. If you prefer a physical copy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Designed for –
This course is designed for civil engineers and surveyors who are new to the Civil 3D environment.
Students must have experience with AutoCAD or AutoCAD-based products, a sound understanding and knowledge of civil engineering terminology, as well as a working knowledge of a recent version of Microsoft Windows.
What you get –
Students will get classroom access to the software and Autodesk Authorized Training courseware (these can be purchased in addition to the training) and the knowledge to get started with Civil 3D.
The course length is a guideline. Course topics and duration may be modified by the instructor based upon the knowledge and skill level of the students. All courses will be taught on the most current release, depending on availability of courseware.
Online training runs 3 hours per day for 6 days (Tues-Thurs).
Session links will be provided.
No payment is required for registering. Minimum of 3 students required to run class.