- This event has passed.
Bluebeam Revu – Takeoff & Estimation
September 8 @ 12:00 pm - September 9 @ 4:00 pm$500
Revu Takeoff & Estimation is a course that teaches you and your staff how to use Revu to perform takeoff and estimation tasks efficiently. You’ll learn how to use built-in Revu measurement tools and create your own to perform detailed takeoffs. You’ll also find out how the markups list can help make estimation easier. The content will cover detailed takeoff workflow examples for flooring, electrical and plumbing and piping.
Course Outline: The Revu Takeoff and Estimation curriculum includes the following 7 modules:
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: The Measurement Tools
- Module 3: Custom Markups and Tool Sets
- Module 4: Visual Search
- Module 5: The Markups List
- Module 6: Spaces
- Module 7: Takeoff Workflows
- Completion of the Revu Basics Course or equivalent knowledge.
- Familiarity with PDF documents
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Office software such as Word and Excel
Online training runs 4 hours per day for 2 days.
Session links will be provided for each day.
No payment is required for registering. Minimum of 3 students required to run class.