Design with Revit and BIM Collaborate Pro
Enhance Design with Revit and BIM Collaborate Pro
Thursday, Mar. 4, 2021
Learn what’s new in Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro (previously BIM 360 Design) where you’ll find both design and coordination software in one place for architecture, engineering, and construction projects. We’ll walk through the new Autodesk Construction Cloud platform so you are familiar with the differences.
Who should attend? Current BIM 360 Design users and distributed design teams interested in executing design intent across project teams.
- Access Controls
- Teams, projects, and account management.
- Assign and control permissions for project members.
- Cloud Worksharing for Revit
- Setting up project teams.
- Schedule automatic uploads; never miss a critical model upload.
- Project Timeline
- Track when models have been updated by the project team.
- Advanced Change Analytics
- Identify design changes as models are uploaded to the cloud.
- Model Coordination
- Compare clashes between design models.
- Set up custom views
- Autodesk Docs as the Common Data Environment
- Manage design data in the cloud.
- Configure reviews and transmittals.
- Issue Tracking
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Webinar – See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Webinar – Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation for Mass Timber Structural Connection
- Webinar – BIM 360 Design Collaboration – Linking Model and Files Workflows
- Webinar – Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Webinar – Track Jobsite Safety with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Webinar – Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner