Bluebeam® Revu® – Tool Chest webinar
Customize Your Revu® Tool Chest
Thursday, Jan 6, 2022
Learn how to customize your Revu Tool Chest and create quick access to your frequently used tools. We will explore how to organize tools by process (i.e. design review, quantity takeoff, etc.). Tool Chests also help you create company standards for consistent markups across your projects and teams.
The Revu Tool Chest session includes –
- Connect Tool Sets to a Profile
- Review “My Tools” vs. “Recent Tools”
- Manage Tool Sets – reorder, show/hide
- Set the scale of a Tool Set
- Add custom tools to a Tool Set
- Create and share a Tool Set
- Switch tools between Properties and Drawing modes
- Download Free Bluebeam Tool Sets
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Revu.
Download a Free Bluebeam® Revu® trial.
Sign up for our Bluebeam VIP Resources page.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Customize Your Revu Tool Chest
- Revu – Your Digital Rubber Stamp Tool
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Create Standards for Workflows
- Mastering the Markups List
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips
- Working with Sets
- Create Form Fields
- Markup Tips & Tricks
- Document Security
- Working with 3D PDFs
- Use Spaces to Organize Punch Lists & More
- Creating Links & Batch Linking
- Digital Signatures
- The Stamp Tool
- The Treasure Tool Chest
- Measurements Overview
- Revu 20 New Features
- Bluebeam Revu Tips & Tricks
- Work from Anywhere with Bluebeam Revu
- The Mighty Markups List
- Bluebeam Tips for Working Remotely
- Revu Takeoffs and Estimating
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner