Customize Revu Digital Stamps
Thursday, January 5, 2023
Learn how to customize Revu digital stamps for adding to documents and communicating important project information. Revu includes standard stamps to track drafts, reviews, approvals and more during the project lifecycle. We will take it to the next step where you edit a stamp to make it your own or create new ones. See how Revu stamps support dynamic fields including user, file, date, time, day, month, and year.
The Revu Stamp Tool Topics include –
- Stamp Properties
- The Default Stamp
- Create a Stamp
- Edit a Stamp
- Add Dynamic Text to a Stamp
- Import and Delete Stamps
- Batch Apply a Stamp to multiple PDFs or multiple pages in a PDF.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Customize Revu Digital Stamps
- Create Revu Standards for Your Teams
- Revu 21 + Bluebeam Cloud
- Manage Document Sets
- Customize Markups Tips & Tricks
- Create Secure PDFs with Revu
- Create Your Own PDF Forms with Revu eXtreme
- Certify & Sign Documents using Revu
- Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu
- Organize Markups with Revu Spaces
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu
- Compare Documents Instantly with Revu
- Customize Your Revu Tool Chest
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips