Create Your Own PDF Forms with Revu® eXtreme webinar
Create Your Own PDF Forms with Revu® eXtreme
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
Revu eXtreme goes beyond the basic form field completion tool and allows you to create your own PDF forms. A form field PDF helps to improve data consistency with list boxes you define. You can also eliminate typing by exporting the completed form data for import into other systems. Join April McCall for an overview of how Revu Form tools can make your life easier.
Form Field options include:
- Create Form Fields automatically using an existing PDF.
- Customize Form Fields –
- Auto-detect: Text fields, Check Boxes, Date-formatted fields, Signature fields, and Radio buttons.
- List Box
- Dropdown List
- Action buttons (e.g. “Submit”)
- Edit the Form Field order for Tab-key navigation.
- Export and Merge Data from completed forms.
- Migrate Typewritten Text (Markup tool).
- Reset forms for continued use.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Revu.
Download a Free Bluebeam® Revu® trial.
Sign up for our Bluebeam VIP Resources page.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Create Your Own PDF Forms with Revu eXtreme
- Certify & Sign Documents using Revu
- Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu
- Organize Markups with Revu Spaces
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu
- Compare Documents Instantly with Revu
- Customize Your Revu Tool Chest
- Revu – Your Digital Rubber Stamp Tool
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Create Standards for Workflows
- Mastering the Markups List
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips
- Working with Sets
- Markup Tips & Tricks
- Document Security