Create Revu Tool Chests for Workflows
Thursday, March 2, 2023
Learn how to customize your Revu Tool Chest and create quick access to your frequently used tools. We will explore how to organize tools by process (i.e. design review, quantity takeoff, etc.). Tool Chests also help you create company standards for consistent markups across your projects and teams.
The Revu Tool Chest session covers:
- Connect Tool Sets to a Profile
- Review “My Tools” vs. “Recent Tools”
- Manage Tool Sets – reorder, show / hide
- Set the scale of a Tool Set
- Add custom tools to a Tool Set
- Create and share a Tool Set
- Switch tools between Properties and Drawing modes
- Download Free Bluebeam Tool Sets.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Create Revu Tool Chests for Workflows
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Customize Revu Digital Stamps
- Create Revu Standards for Your Teams
- Revu 21 + Bluebeam Cloud
- Manage Document Sets
- Customize Markups Tips & Tricks
- Create Secure PDFs with Revu
- Create Your Own PDF Forms with Revu eXtreme
- Certify & Sign Documents using Revu
- Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu
- Organize Markups with Revu Spaces
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu
- Compare Documents Instantly with Revu
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips