Create Revu® Standards webinar
Create Revu Standards for Your Teams
Thursday, December 1, 2022
Build Revu standards for your teams to save time and gain better consistency with reports. You will learn how to create your company standards in Revu based on specific workflows. Once created, we will discuss the best practices for distributing to all team members and consultants.
Creating Standards includes:
- Set up Profiles and design the Revu workspace
- Create Tool Chests to support workflows
- Add Tools to Layers
- Create Custom Columns
- Manage Status options
- Create Custom Templates
- Review and export reports using the Markups List
- Share Profiles with team members.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Revu.
Download a Free Bluebeam® Revu® trial.
Sign up for our Bluebeam VIP Resources page.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Create Revu Standards for Your Teams
- Revu 21 + Bluebeam Cloud
- Manage Document Sets
- Customize Markups Tips & Tricks
- Create Secure PDFs with Revu
- Create Your Own PDF Forms with Revu eXtreme
- Certify & Sign Documents using Revu
- Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu
- Organize Markups with Revu Spaces
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu
- Compare Documents Instantly with Revu
- Customize Your Revu Tool Chest
- Revu – Your Digital Rubber Stamp Tool
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips