Create Hyperlinks and Batch Linking in Revu
Thursday, June 8, 2023
Let Revu hyperlinks do the heavy lifting when it comes to connecting text or graphic notations within a PDF document. Revu Links save time and enable you to jump to another location in the same document, to a different document, or even to a website (e.g., spec sheets). We’ll also review the Revu Complete function for automated links where you can search for terms or page areas (e.g., page labels).
Linking topics include:
• Introduction to Links in Revu
• Relative vs. Full Paths
• The Links Panel – Places and Hyperlinks
• Batch Linking with multiple pages or files.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu
- Revu – Quantity Takeoffs & Estimation
- Locate Revisions using Revu® Compare Documents
- Create Revu Tool Chests for Workflows
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Customize Revu Digital Stamps
- Create Revu Standards for Your Teams
- Revu 21 + Bluebeam Cloud
- Manage Document Sets
- Customize Markups Tips & Tricks
- Create Secure PDFs with Revu
- Create Your Own PDF Forms with Revu eXtreme
- Certify & Sign Documents using Revu
- Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu
- Organize Markups with Revu Spaces