See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
Thursday, Jan. 28, 2021
Want to automate repetitive tasks in the design process? Dynamo can do that and more for Revit. Along with its visual display, you can begin to design computationally by generating and manipulating data. It also facilitates a more simple, streamlined way to interact with Revit “behind the scenes” to add powerful automation tools and features.
We’ll be taking a look at the basic functionality of Dynamo:
- Explaining the user interface
- Working with visual programming “nodes”
- Reviewing basic workflows for geometry creation and Revit manipulation.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation for Mass Timber Structural Connection
- Webinar – BIM 360 Design Collaboration – Linking Model and Files Workflows
- Webinar – Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Webinar – Track Jobsite Safety with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Webinar – Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner