Control Revit family parameters using Dynamo webinar
Control Revit family parameters using Dynamo
Thursday, May 18, 2023
Watch the recording now
See how Revit family parameters can be modified using Dynamo scripts for instant updates. Review design areas where you can communicate details beyond dimensions for fabrication and more. Then you can define the different types of parameters required, extract data to create schedules, and use a Dynamo script to condition elements easily.
Topics include how to:
- Review the type of parameters you want to control.
- Link family parameters.
- Use Dynamo scripts to manage data.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Autodesk Solutions.
Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
Autodesk Construction Cloud
Autodesk Construction Cloud for MEP
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Control Revit family parameters using Dynamo
- Revit Model Preparation for 2D Documentation – Part 2
- Revit Model Preparation for 2D Documentation – Part 1
- Use Dynamo to Manage Revit Data
- Automate Sheet Element Data using Revit and Dynamo
- Create a Holiday Tree Revit Family
- Add Shared Parameters in Nested Revit Families
- Simplify Workflows with Nested Revit Families
- Coordinate using BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk Build
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Review What’s New in Revit 2023
- Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
- BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner