Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Join Nauman Mysorewala, Autodesk Elite Expert, to review how you create submittals packages, track the flow of approval processes, and manage all information in a single document library using BIM 360 Build. You’ll see first hand how BIM 360 Build supports submittal workflows with features to support the creation, packaging, review, and approval of submittals.
BIM 360 Build helps you:
- Create submittal items & packages
- Control reviewer privileges
- Add comments and attachments
- Track status of submittals
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Work from Anywhere with Bluebeam Revu
- Webinar – Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – The Mighty Markups List
- Webinar – Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Webinar – Bluebeam Tips for Working Remotely
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu Takeoffs and Estimating
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu 2019 New Features & Drawings
- Webinar – Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner