Bluebeam Revu – The Stamp Tool
Thursday, Nov. 12, 2020
Join April McCall, Certified Bluebeam Instructor, to review the Bluebeam Revu Stamp tool for tracking drafts, reviews, approvals, and more. Add dynamic fields to a Stamp and voila~ the date, time and user appear automatically. You’ll learn how to edit existing stamps and create new ones.
Revu Stamp Tool –
- Stamp Properties
- The Default Stamp
- Create a Stamp
- Edit a Stamp
- Add Dynamic Text to a Stamp
- Import and Delete Stamps
- Batch Apply a Stamp to multiple PDFs or multiple pages in a PDF.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – The Treasure Tool Chest
- Webinar – BIM 360 Design Collaboration – Linking Model and Files Workflows
- Webinar – Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – Measurements Overview
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu 20 New Features
- Webinar – Track Jobsite Safety with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu Tips & Tricks
- Webinar – Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Work from Anywhere with Bluebeam Revu
- Webinar – Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – The Mighty Markups List
- Webinar – Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Webinar – Bluebeam Tips for Working Remotely
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu Takeoffs and Estimating
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu 2019 New Features & Drawings
- Webinar – Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner