Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
Thursday, April 22, 2021
Watch recording now
Learn how Assemble helps you condition, query, and connect BIM data to key workflows including design reviews, takeoffs, estimating, change management, and value engineering. See how you can interact with the Revit model data to manage design changes, scope, and timelines on a project – no Revit knowledge required.
Assemble enables you to:
- Visualize model data
- Manage model properties
- Access BIM quantities
- Automate design changes
- Integrate with Autodesk Construction Cloud and BIM 360 for document linking and issue tracking.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation – Creating assemblies
- Webinar – Enhance Design with Revit and BIM Collaborate Pro
- Webinar – Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Webinar – See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Webinar – Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation for Mass Timber Structural Connection
- Webinar – BIM 360 Design Collaboration – Linking Model and Files Workflows
- Webinar – Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Webinar – Track Jobsite Safety with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Webinar – Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner