Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files webinar
Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
Thursday, May 19, 2022
Watch the recording now
Projects often involve design and fabrication specialists where IFC files provide a common data format for collaboration. Teams can use Autodesk BIM Collaborate/Pro to share IFC files with other project teams for clash detection, estimation, simulation, and more. We will look at workflows on how to prepare IFC files for collaboration with other design teams.
Topics include how to:
- Link IFC files directly into Revit
- Export IFC files directly from Revit
- Create IFC Parameters and change them for Revit exports
- Work with designers exporting to IFC format
- Map different parameters
- Work with IFC files in the Autodesk Construction Cloud.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Autodesk Solutions.
Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
Autodesk Construction Cloud
Autodesk Construction Cloud for MEP
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
- BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
- Revit: From BIM to 2D Construction Documents
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Explore the “I” in BIM with Revit and Dynamo
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation – Creating assemblies
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner