Coordination with BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk Build
Thursday, Sept. 15, 2022
Watch the recording now
Join us to explore how Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk Build help teams work efficiently through AEC design, coordination, and more. Learn best practices for sharing design files and model coordination using the Autodesk Construction Cloud. We will cover design review, issue tracking, preparing submittals and tracking RFI’s on construction projects.
- Cloud Worksharing for Revit
– Set up project teams.
– Schedule automatic uploads; never miss a critical model upload.
- Project Timeline
– Track when models have been updated by the project team.
- Advanced Change Analytics
– Identify design changes as models are uploaded to the cloud.
- Model Coordination
– Compare clashes between design models.
– Set up custom views.
- Autodesk Docs as the Common Data Environment
– Configure reviews and transmittals.
– Issue Tracking
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Coordinate using BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk Build
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Review What’s New in Revit 2023
- Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
- BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
- Revit: From BIM to 2D Construction Documents
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Explore the “I” in BIM with Revit and Dynamo
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner