Get more done, together.
Connected teams are efficient teams. Studio in Bluebeam® Revu® allows you to easily invite team members from anywhere in the world to collaborate in real time and finish projects faster.
Keep track of who said what
Mark up at the same time together using Studio Sessions and automatically track all comments, now with a visual cue to help you find the latest conversations.
Speed up design reviews
Live activity feed helps improve communication across teams.
Customize collaboration permissions
Newly enhanced process for setting permissions ensures the right people have access to the right information from the start.
Finish projects on time, every time.
Revu gives you a centralized place to create, annotate and share documents, so projects always stay on track and teams are aligned every step of the way.
Manage projects in the cloud
Store and manage entire projects in the cloud using Studio® Projects and invite teammates from anywhere to edit.
Improve QA/QC speed and accuracy
Automatically track edits in the Markups List and easily communicate changes for faster, more accurate quality reviews.
Get the data you need, faster
Improved Markups List filters allow you to quickly access the data you need and save frequently used filters.
Simplify tasks from start to finish.
Stop juggling platforms. Revu offers a wealth of powerful tools and plugins to help simplify tasks from kickoff to handoff.
Open, view, and edit SharePoint documents
Securely open documents stored in SharePoint from any current browser in Revu.
Build better bids
Intuitive measurement tools improve takeoff speed and accuracy, now with real-time running totals as you draw.
Keep documents organized
Smart markup, hyperlinking and automation tools keep RFIs, submittals, and punch list items clear and organized.
Bluebeam Revu comes in three editions: Standard, CAD, and eXtreme.
The essential solution for intuitive PDF markup, editing and collaboration.
- 2D and 3D PDF Markup: Redline PDFs with customizable markups.
- Markups List: Track all annotation data in a simple and customizable list.
- Tool Chest: Save and share custom tools based on your workflows.
- Sets: View and navigate an unlimited number of various source files as a single document, in a single tab.
- Measurement Tools: Take faster and more accurate calculations from your PDFs.
Contractors, owners and estimators who require only the core features of Revu.
The solution designed specifically for CAD users that includes smart plugins for 2D and 3D PDF creation.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Plugins for 2D PDFs: Create PDFs from AutoCAD, Revit, SolidWorks, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate and SketchUp Pro.
- Plugins for 3D PDFs: Create PDFs from Revit, Navisworks Manage, Navisworks Simulate, SketchUp Pro and any IFC file.
- Batch Creation: Convert an unlimited number of files from CAD programs and apply stamps, cover sheets, headers, footers and more.
Design professionals, such as architects or engineers, who require the additional plugin functionality to complement their favorite CAD software.
The robust solution built for power users who want to automate complex processes and push the limits of document collaboration.
- Includes all Revu Standard features
- Includes all Revu CAD features
- Automatic Form Creation: Automatically create PDF forms from scanned or digital documents.
- Batch Link®: Automatically generate unlimited hyperlinks based on file name, page label or page region.
- Batch Slip Sheet: Automatically match new revisions with their corresponding current sheets and carry over all markup data.
- OCR: Transform scanned PDFs into text-searchable and selectable files.
- Batch Sign & Seal: Quickly apply a digital signature or professional seal across a batch of multiple files.
- Quantity Link: Seamlessly link measurement totals from multiple PDFs to Excel®.
Power users looking to automate complex processes, whether they’re architects, engineers, contractors or estimators.
Built for fast, secure
We’re expanding our global data infrastructure, with regional Studio servers in the U.S., U.K., Australia, Germany and Sweden.
Add Maintenance to get the most out of Revu
Purchase Maintenance with Revu to get:
- ✓ Premium phone and email support
- ✓ The ability to upload to Bluebeam Drawings
- ✓ Free version upgrades
Already own a Revu license?
Customers with active Maintenance, an Open License, or an Enterprise License are eligible for a self upgrade. Additional tips on Upgrading to Revu 20 are available for all users. Non-Maintenance users can purchase an upgrade or crossgrade – request a quote or buy now in the e-store.
How to upgrade Open / Enterprise Licenses
Customers with an Open or Enterprise License will receive a new Revu 20 product key by logging in to the Bluebeam Gateway. All your Open License seats will remain under the same serial number. You can continue using your existing version of Revu, or update to Revu 20.
Get the latest information on the Revu Compatibility page.
Copyright© Bluebeam, Revu eXtreme, Studio and Batch Link are registered trademarks of Bluebeam, Inc. used under license.