Bluebeam Revu – Use Spaces to Organize Punch Lists & More
Bluebeam® Revu® – Use Spaces to Organize Punch Lists & More
Thursday, Feb. 4, 2021
Revu Spaces are designed to make punch list and back-check operations easier. Spaces allow you to find, sort and report on your punch markups, or even take-offs. And, you can create Spaces within Spaces for multi-level tracking. Creating a punch list is as simple as filtering the Markups List and saving a PDF Summary report, including links to the Space detail.
• Add Spaces to a Drawing
• Spaces options – Nest, View, Edit, Delete
• Create an Area Markup and a Snapshot of a Space
• Track Punch Lists using the Markups List and PDF Summary
• Designate areas for Take-offs
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Download a Free Bluebeam® Revu® trial.
Sign up for our Bluebeam VIP Resources page.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – Creating Links & Batch Linking
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – Digital Signatures
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – The Stamp Tool
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – The Treasure Tool Chest
- Webinar – Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – Measurements Overview
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu 20 New Features
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu Tips & Tricks
- Webinar – Work from Anywhere with Bluebeam Revu
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – The Mighty Markups List
- Webinar – Bluebeam Tips for Working Remotely
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu Takeoffs and Estimating
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu 2019 New Features & Drawings
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner