Bluebeam® Revu® – Measurement Tool webinar
Explore Revu® Measurement Tools
Thursday, Nov. 4, 2021
Join April to explore the variety of measurement tools available in Revu. Once you calibrate a page, you can measure and count with confidence. Each measurement offers additional properties including depth, rise/drop, slope, and more. You can also set independent units of measure for area and volume on the same drawing.
Revu Measurements include:
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Revu.
Download a Free Bluebeam® Revu® trial.
Sign up for our Bluebeam VIP Resources page.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Create Standards for Workflows
- Mastering the Markups List
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips
- Working with Sets
- Create Form Fields
- Markup Tips & Tricks
- Document Security
- Working with 3D PDFs
- Use Spaces to Organize Punch Lists & More
- Creating Links & Batch Linking
- Digital Signatures
- The Stamp Tool
- The Treasure Tool Chest
- Measurements Overview
- Revu 20 New Features
- Bluebeam Revu Tips & Tricks
- Work from Anywhere with Bluebeam Revu
- The Mighty Markups List
- Bluebeam Tips for Working Remotely
- Revu Takeoffs and Estimating
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner