Bluebeam® Revu® Markups Tips & Tricks
Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Enhance your markup skills with tips & tricks on how to customize standard Revu markups. April McCall will share a number of ways you can change and organize Markups on your project documents. You can leave a reply on a Markup (need a photo, please) and even design your own custom line styles.
Tips & Tricks for Markups include:
- Create markups of different shapes – squares, circles, arcs
- Add/subtract markup control points
- Add a leader to a Callout
- Add a reply to a markup
- Rotate, duplicate, and align markups
- Edit markups including components of a Group markup
- Reorder markups
- Snapshot markups – regular and non-rectangular
- Label markups
- Create custom line styles
- Use Apply-to-Pages to add markups to a custom range of pages.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Customize Markups Tips & Tricks
- Create Secure PDFs with Revu
- Create Your Own PDF Forms with Revu eXtreme
- Certify & Sign Documents using Revu
- Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu
- Organize Markups with Revu Spaces
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu
- Compare Documents Instantly with Revu
- Customize Your Revu Tool Chest
- Revu – Your Digital Rubber Stamp Tool
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Create Standards for Workflows
- Mastering the Markups List
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips
- Working with Sets