Bluebeam® Revu® Manage Document Sets webinar
Manage Document Sets in Bluebeam® Revu®
Thursday, October 6, 2022
Projects generate a lot of documents and luckily Bluebeam Revu helps you track revisions and more with Document Sets. Revu Sets enable you to open a collection of PDF documents in a single view with the pages organized in a specified sort order, including any revisions and addenda. Creating Sets lets you navigate multiple files without merging them into a single file. It’s document management magic. You can also use Tags to organize sheets within a Set and create customized drawing logs.
- Review Sets Preferences including – Set Options, Sorting, Categories, and Tags
- Create a Set
- Add Files to a Set
- Navigate Sets
- Create Tags
- Batch Compare and Overlay in a Set
- Print Sets
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Revu.
Download a Free Bluebeam® Revu® trial.
Sign up for our Bluebeam VIP Resources page.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Manage Document Sets
- Customize Markups Tips & Tricks
- Create Secure PDFs with Revu
- Create Your Own PDF Forms with Revu eXtreme
- Certify & Sign Documents using Revu
- Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu
- Organize Markups with Revu Spaces
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu
- Compare Documents Instantly with Revu
- Customize Your Revu Tool Chest
- Revu – Your Digital Rubber Stamp Tool
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Create Standards for Workflows
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips