Bluebeam® Revu® – Create Links & Batch Linking webinar
Create Links in Revu® for Easy Info Access
Thursday, Mar. 3, 2022
Let Revu® do the heavy lifting when it comes to connecting text or graphic notations within a PDF document. Revu Links save time and enable you to jump to another location in the same document, to a different document, or even to a website (e.g., spec sheets). We’ll also review the Revu eXtreme function for automated links where you can search for terms or page areas (e.g., page labels).
Linking topics include:
- Introduction to Links in Revu
- Relative vs. Full Paths
- The Links Panel – Places and Hyperlinks
- Batch Linking with multiple pages or files
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Revu.
Download a Free Bluebeam® Revu® trial.
Sign up for our Bluebeam VIP Resources page.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu
- Compare Documents Instantly with Revu
- Customize Your Revu Tool Chest
- Revu – Your Digital Rubber Stamp Tool
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Create Standards for Workflows
- Mastering the Markups List
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips
- Working with Sets
- Create Form Fields
- Markup Tips & Tricks
- Document Security
- Working with 3D PDFs
- Use Spaces to Organize Punch Lists & More
- Digital Signatures
- The Stamp Tool
- The Treasure Tool Chest
- Measurements Overview
- Revu 20 New Features
- Bluebeam Revu Tips & Tricks
- Work from Anywhere with Bluebeam Revu
- The Mighty Markups List
- Bluebeam Tips for Working Remotely
- Revu Takeoffs and Estimating
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner