Certify & Sign Documents using Revu
Thursday, June 9, 2022
Learn how you can use the Bluebeam Digital Signature tool to place and sign a professional seal and signature on your construction documents. With Digital signatures, you can sign and certify documents to validate the authenticity of digital documents.
- Digital Certification vs. Digital Signing
- Create a Digital ID and Digital Signature
- Add and Remove Digital Signature Fields
- Certify a Document
- Batch Sign & Seal.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Certify & Sign Documents using Revu
- Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu
- Organize Markups with Revu Spaces
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu
- Compare Documents Instantly with Revu
- Customize Your Revu Tool Chest
- Revu – Your Digital Rubber Stamp Tool
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Create Standards for Workflows
- Mastering the Markups List
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips
- Working with Sets
- Create Form Fields
- Markup Tips & Tricks
- Document Security
- Digital Signatures