Bluebeam Revu – 3D PDFs
Bluebeam® Revu® – Working with 3D PDFs
Thursday, Mar. 11, 2021
What about 3D PDFs? Revu enables you to interact with 3D PDFs and add markups. We’ll explore how to create a 3D PDF from Revit along with viewing options unique to 3D PDFs. It’s perfect for communicating a project design and changes in 3D to owners and other non-design teams.
3D PDF topics include:
- Create a 3D PDF in Revit using the Revu plug-in
- Interact with 3D PDFs
- Work with 3D PDFs views
- Create and Edit the 3D Model Window
- The 3D Model Tree Panel
- Markup 3D PDFs
- Transform 3D parts
- Cross Section Planes and Boxes
- Geometry Render Modes
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Download a Free Bluebeam® Revu® trial.
Sign up for our Bluebeam VIP Resources page.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – Working with 3D PDFs
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – Use Spaces to Organize Punch Lists & More
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – Creating Links & Batch Linking
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – Digital Signatures
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – The Stamp Tool
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – The Treasure Tool Chest
- Webinar – Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – Measurements Overview
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu 20 New Features
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu Tips & Tricks
- Webinar – Work from Anywhere with Bluebeam Revu
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu – The Mighty Markups List
- Webinar – Bluebeam Tips for Working Remotely
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu Takeoffs and Estimating
- Webinar – Bluebeam Revu 2019 New Features & Drawings
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner