The Bluebeam Revu 2018.5 update includes important rendering fixes related to the display of documents when the application is left in an idle state. Review more details in the full release notes.
How do you update Revu?
The easiest way is to update within Revu. Revu will verify the build and version you have installed and display a link to the correct update file.
NOTE: If your access is part of an enterprise license, please consult your IT team for the update.
- Open Revu.
- Go to Help > Check for Updates
- Click on the “Update to 2018.5” button.
- A dialog box appears asking where to download the update file. Choose a convenient location and click OK.
- In the Windows File Explorer, navigate to the location you chose and double-click
the update file.
- Follow the instructions to install the update.
*Revu 2018.3 update is available for users with a Bluebeam Revu 2018 license or an active Maintenance subscription. Revu 2017 or earlier licenses can be upgraded by visiting our e-store.
Questions? Contact us at 800.578.2457 or email@example.com.