Bluebeam® – Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu® webinar
Explore 3D model PDFs in Bluebeam Revu
Thursday, May 5, 2022
Bluebeam Revu lets you interact with 3D model PDFs in various ways. We will explore how to use the Bluebeam Plugin to create a 3D PDF from Revit along with viewing options unique to 3D PDFs and more. You can use 3D PDFs to share the project design and changes easily with owners and other non-design teams.
3D model PDF topics include:
- Create a 3D PDF in Revit using the Revu plug-in
- Interact with 3D PDFs
- Select different 3D PDFs views
- Create and edit the 3D Model Window
- The 3D Model Tree Panel
- Markup 3D PDFs
- Transform 3D parts
- Cross Section Planes and Boxes
- Geometry Render Modes.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Revu.
Download a Free Bluebeam® Revu® trial.
Sign up for our Bluebeam VIP Resources page.
Watch previous webinars on-demand at your convenience.
- Explore 3D model PDFs in Revu
- Organize Markups with Revu Spaces
- Create Hyperlinks & Batch Linking in Revu
- Compare Documents Instantly with Revu
- Customize Your Revu Tool Chest
- Revu – Your Digital Rubber Stamp Tool
- Explore Revu Measurement Tools
- Create Standards for Workflows
- Mastering the Markups List
- Takeoffs and Estimating Tips
- Working with Sets
- Create Form Fields
- Markup Tips & Tricks
- Document Security
- Digital Signatures