BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams webinar
Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
Tuesday, April 26, 2022
Watch the recording now
Join us to explore how Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro helps teams work efficiently through AEC design, coordination, and more. Learn best practices for sharing design files and model coordination using the Autodesk Construction Cloud.
Who should attend? Current BIM 360 Design users and distributed design teams interested in executing design intent across project teams.
BIM Collaborate Pro includes:
- Access Controls – account management and permissions
- Cloud worksharing for Revit – set up project teams and schedule uploads
- Project Timeline – track when models are updated by the project team
- Advanced Change Analytics – identify design changes on model uploads
- Model Coordination – compare design clashes and set up custom views
- Autodesk Docs as the Common Data Environment
- Manage design data in the cloud.
- Configure reviews and transmittals.
- Issue Tracking
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Autodesk Solutions.
Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
Autodesk Construction Cloud
Autodesk Construction Cloud for MEP
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
- Revit: From BIM to 2D Construction Documents
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Explore the “I” in BIM with Revit and Dynamo
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation – Creating assemblies
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner