Automate Sheet Element Data using Revit and Dynamo webinar
Automate Sheet Element Data using Revit and Dynamo
Thursday, Jan. 19, 2023
Watch the recording now
Join Joshua Miller to review design areas where you can communicate details beyond dimensions for fabrication and more. The workflow includes defining the different types of parameters required, extracting data to create schedules, and using a Dynamo script to condition elements easily.
- Review use of global, project, and shared parameters
- Create Revit schedules
- Use Dynamo scripts to manage data.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Autodesk Solutions.
Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
Autodesk Construction Cloud
Autodesk Construction Cloud for MEP
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Automate Sheet Element Data using Revit and Dynamo
- Create a Holiday Tree Revit Family
- Add Shared Parameters in Nested Revit Families
- Simplify Workflows with Nested Revit Families
- Coordinate using BIM Collaborate Pro and Autodesk Build
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Review What’s New in Revit 2023
- Collaborate with Revit and IFC Design Files
- BIM Collaborate Pro for AEC Design Teams
- Revit: From BIM to 2D Construction Documents
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner