Autodesk Build – Connected Project Workflows
Thursday, Feb. 18, 2021
Join us as we explore Autodesk Build, the all-new project, cost, and field solution available as part of Autodesk Construction Cloud®. You will see how the solution links stakeholders and information, not just between the jobsite and office but throughout all stages of the project—from design to plan to build through to operations.
It’s a great session for construction managers, project managers, coordinators, and field teams where communication is most critical for project success.
- Issue tracking
- RFI and Submittal management
- Project meetings
- Document management
- Standardized quality control
- Commissioning and handover
- Site Safety tools
- Cost workflows
- Cost risk analysis
Overall, Autodesk Build can help your team leverage project data to minimize risk and increase profitability.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- Webinar – See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Webinar – Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation for Mass Timber Structural Connection
- Webinar – BIM 360 Design Collaboration – Linking Model and Files Workflows
- Webinar – Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Webinar – Track Jobsite Safety with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Webinar – Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner