Decision and Risk Management with BIM 360 Design for Revit
Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021
Join Autodesk Technical Specialists walk through workflows supported by BIM 360 Design for Revit. You’ll learn how to use analytical tools and reports in BIM 360 Design to make data driven decisions for your projects. Some of the tools covered require no Revit skills at all.
It’s a great session for project managers, coordinators, principals, BIM Managers, and advanced users who can benefit from the power of BIM 360 Design.
- Design management
- Insight / Design Risk dashboard
- Review workflow
- Change visualization
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Webinar – Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation for Mass Timber Structural Connection
- Webinar – BIM 360 Design Collaboration – Linking Model and Files Workflows
- Webinar – Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Webinar – Track Jobsite Safety with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Webinar – Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Webinar – Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Webinar – Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner