Advanced Revit Modeling Pt 2 with Design Workflows
Autodesk Revit – Advanced Modeling with Design Workflows Part 2
Thursday, February 24, 2022
Watch the recording now
We will progress through Advanced Revit Modeling reviewing how to create standardized content in Revit Families on a new project. Since project design is a team sport, we will explore collaboration options available in the Autodesk Construction Cloud – hosting documents, worksharing and design iteration.
Learn how to:
- Use Revit Reference Planes to model and cut geometry.
- Create Face-Based Revit Families for sloping roof structures.
- Explore more on Advanced Revit Family Creation for structural design.
- Host documents in Autodesk Construction Cloud.
- Share models with other project team members.
- Address design issues and track changes.
Don’t worry about missing the webinar. Register today and you’ll receive a link afterwards to watch at your convenience.
Learn more about Autodesk Solutions.
Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
Autodesk Construction Cloud
Autodesk Construction Cloud for MEP
Watch past webinars at your convenience.
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 2 with Design Workflows
- Advanced Revit Modeling – Part 1
- Building Adaptive Components in Revit
- Autodesk Build – Connecting Schedule Activities
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 2
- Revit Advanced Family Creation Workflows – Part 1
- Revit Work Sharing Best Practices using Autodesk BIM Collaborate Pro
- Explore the “I” in BIM with Revit and Dynamo
- Use Dynamo to bring external geometry into Revit
- Create Accurate Bids with Autodesk Takeoff 2D / 3D Integration
- Construction Estimation using Autodesk Revit & Assemble
- Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation – Creating assemblies
- Enhance Design with Revit and BIM Collaborate Pro
- Connecting Project Workflows with Autodesk Build
- See How Dynamo adds Automation to Revit
- Autodesk Advanced Revit Family Creation for Mass Timber Structural Connection
- BIM 360 Design Collaboration – Linking Model and Files Workflows
- Make Jobsite Photos Work for You with Automated Safety Analytics
- Track Jobsite Safety with BIM 360 Build
- Submittals Made Easy with BIM 360 Build
- Simplify the RFI Process with BIM 360 Build
- Connect Construction Workflows with BIM 360 Build
- Using BIM 360 Coordinate to Achieve a Clash-Free Model
- Using BIM 360 Docs with Your Project Teams
- Helping Teams Build with PlanGrid
- Reality Capture with the Leica RTC360 Scanner